A SOLID FOUNDATION
In 1955, Edwin C. Bliss founded a local structural engineering firm and later joined by John Nyitray.
Over fifty years of history and evolving culture have shaped Bliss & Nyitray into the reputable, quality-driven and client-focused firm that exists today. In 2005 a group of long-time Bliss & Nyitray employees took over the leadership of the firm. This team fully embraces the values instilled by the founders of the company. Building on the solid technical foundation, today’s leadership is preparing Bliss & Nyitray for its next level of growth.